Test

  • george@reilly.org
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 10, 1999
    • george@reilly.org
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
        Mail transaction failed. Partial message is available.
      • dany.stamant@sympatico.ca
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 26, 2004
          First part of the secure mail is available.

          +++ MessageLabs AntiVirus - www.messagelabs.com
        • george@reilly.org
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 2006
            The message contains Unicode characters and has been sent as a binary attachment.
          • celelibi@...
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 13, 2014
              Looks like my previous message never arrived. Does google feel my hate through my keyboard?

              If this message is actually sent, sorry for annoyance. ^^

            • Charles Campbell
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 14, 2014
                celelibi@... wrote:
                > Looks like my previous message never arrived. Does google feel my hate through my keyboard?
                >
                > If this message is actually sent, sorry for annoyance. ^^

                If this is your first time posting, your first message must be approved
                by a human. This process is in place to avoid spamming (and yes,
                there's a history involved). Consequently, there is likely to be a
                delay before a pair of eyes verifies that its not spam. Spammers'
                messages are blocked and their access dropped.

                Regards, and welcome to the list,
                Chip Campbell