Fw: fix title bar string when using ucs.

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2004
      I received a patch from Japanese vim user. It fix broken title bar
      string when enc=utf-8 and filename includes some multibyte characters.
      Please check it.

      ----
      MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2004
        Muraoka Taro wrote:

        > I received a patch from Japanese vim user. It fix broken title bar
        > string when enc=utf-8 and filename includes some multibyte characters.
        > Please check it.

        Well, that's a simple fix, if you know where to look. Thanks!
        If you can tell me who made this patch I can add his name to the patch.

        --
        Place mark here ->[ ]<- if you want a dirty monitor.

      • MURAOKA Taro
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2004
          > If you can tell me who made this patch I can add his name to the patch.

          Sorry, I don't know his name because I got the patch in Japanese anonymous
          BBS.
          ----
          MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>