Re: buffer-local autocommands with testcase

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      Yakov Lerner wrote:

      > I am submitting the implementation of buffer-local
      > autocommands again. It includes the testcase (test51.in).

      Thanks for updating your patch. I'll adjust the note in the todo list.

      I'll await comments.

      --
      Although the scythe isn't pre-eminent among the weapons of war, anyone who
      has been on the wrong end of, say, a peasants' revolt will know that in

    • Yakov Lerner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
        I am submitting the implementation of buffer-local
        autocommands again. It includes the testcase (test51.in).

        The bug is fixed that caused test9.in to fail in the original
        buffer-local implementation patch.

        It includes updates to the documentation.

        The patch is against vim6.2.170

        Files: buffer.c tag.c fileio.c proto/fileio.pro
        testdir/test51.in testdir/test51.ok testdir/Makefile
        ../runtime/doc/autocmd.txt

        To quickly see that it's working:
        vim a b
        :au CursorHold <buffer> :echo "abc"