RE: idea for GUI improvement (file tabs)

  • Keith Roberts
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2003

      I like this idea; might have to start using it myself.

      I use sessions to group files by project (programming task, that is), but I
      think it might be nice to keep each program and its subordinate subroutines
      [each one is in a separate file <sigh\>] in a separate vertical split ... so
      thanks for sharing. :)