Vim + MzScheme: Resurrection

  • Khorev Sergey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      Once upon a time, Brent Fulgham created patch for embedding MzScheme in
      Vim...

      Now, it is resurrected, fixed, and reworked. Download it from
      http://iamphet.nm.ru/scheme/vim-mzscheme.diff.gz

      One can build it on Windows (with MSVC) and in *nix. Don't know how to do
      that
      on Mac. After patching, the Vim's src/auto/configure will contain wrong
      line numbers. The reasons are:
      I don't want to include new configure script in a whole.
      To regenerate src/auto/configure you can use autoconf-2.13.
      So, if you want right linenumbers simply type "make autoconf" in Vim's src
      dir.

      I have no illusions about possibility to include
      in main Vim, but I really need the Right Language Programmability for Vim
      :))
      The sort of documentation can be found at
      http://iamphet.nm.ru/scheme/if_mzscheme.txt

      There are plans to improve Vim's MzScheme interface and add OO-style
      wrappers.

      --
      Sergey Khorev
      http://iamphet.nm.ru
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
        Khorev Sergey wrote:
        > Once upon a time, Brent Fulgham created patch for embedding MzScheme in
        > Vim...
        >
        > Now, it is resurrected, fixed, and reworked. Download it from
        > http://iamphet.nm.ru/scheme/vim-mzscheme.diff.gz
        >
        > One can build it on Windows (with MSVC) and in *nix. Don't know how to do
        > that
        > on Mac. After patching, the Vim's src/auto/configure will contain wrong
        > line numbers. The reasons are:
        > I don't want to include new configure script in a whole.
        > To regenerate src/auto/configure you can use autoconf-2.13.
        > So, if you want right linenumbers simply type "make autoconf" in Vim's src
        > dir.
        >
        > I have no illusions about possibility to include
        > in main Vim, but I really need the Right Language Programmability for Vim
        > :))
        > The sort of documentation can be found at
        > http://iamphet.nm.ru/scheme/if_mzscheme.txt
        >
        > There are plans to improve Vim's MzScheme interface and add OO-style
        > wrappers.

        Hmmmm...what is MzScheme?

        ---Zdenek
      • Khorev Sergey
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
          > Hmmmm...what is MzScheme?

          MzScheme is an implementation of the Scheme programming language for
          Windows, MacOS, and Unix
          http://www.plt-scheme.org/software/mzscheme/

          --
          Sergey Khorev