Re: BUG: map and map-script work differently

  • GI
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      > I don't think it's a bug, although I don't completely understand how
      > that argument works. Note the comment in ":help :map-<script>" about
      > "<SID>".

      aha. oops, my bad (as always)

      i've not figured out that <SID> buisness yet, but this helps. for some
      reason i understood that part of the documentation to mean that any
      mapping that was redefined in the script would be recursively remapped.
      not that mappings only starting with <SID>

      many thanks. i spent a while abusing the computer screen ;)

      GI