Vim hanging on QNX

  • Stephen Rasku
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2003
      Hi,

      I am having a problem with vim hanging on QNX. It appears to happen
      when I switch buffers or edit a new file. I am running Vim 6.1. This
      is a version that came with QNX; I did not compile it myself. Any ideas
      as to why it would do this?

      If I was running this on Solaris or Linux, I would run truss or strace
      to determine what it was trying to do. However, neither of these
      commands seems to be available on QNX. Does anyone know of a command to
      trace system calls on QNX?

      ...Stephen