taglist - display file b4 updating the list

  • Mistry, Pritesh (Pritesh)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hi,

      I have been using taglist for quite some time now. One thing that I have noticed is that if the file I jump to has a handful of tags (typically running into a few thousands - eg. winuser.h), it takes a few seconds before the control is returned & that file itself is opened.

      Is there any way that we can first open that file & then update the taglist window so that we can atleast continue with viewing what we wanted to?

      Cheers,
      Pritesh