digraph insanity!

  • David Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Ok, I have a problem that has (seemingly randomly) appeared
      again.

      When I am typing, some spots in a file will decide
      everything I type is going to try and create a digraph.
      Every letter has to be typed twice to get it out, except for
      double-letter digraphs such as 'ss' which gives me the ß
      character.

      Needless to say, this makes doing anything VERY difficult!

      Here are a few details about the environment:

      VIM: 6.2 (unpatched)
      OS: Solaris 8
      Arch: Sparc
      Window Manager: fvwm2
      Login: Connected remotely using Exceed from a Win2k computer
      Compiler: gcc 3.1
      Configure options: --with-features=big

      The lab machine gvim is running on is on the same subnet,
      though there are two switches between me and that machine.

      Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

      --David