RE: Patch - Win32 GVIM (SW_INVALIDATE)

  • Vince Negri
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 2, 2003
      I haven't done any benchmarking, but seems to work
      nicely on my Win2k box. Thanks :)

    • Michael Wookey
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 9, 2003
        Bram Moolenaar wrote:

        > Also check what happens if part of the Vim window extends to below the
        > screen and then scroll up the text (with commands, scrollbar or mouse
        > scroll wheel).

        Helmut's patch works correctly with overlapping windows. It is simply slow. When
        gvim is obscured by the task bar, it will leave "text trails" while scrolling,
        but redraw correctly when scrolling stops.

        cheers