NetBeans interface on Win32 (followup)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      I wrote yesterday:
      > Sergey Khorev has implemented the NetBeans interface for MS-Windows.
      > Using this makes it possible to use Vim with the NetBeans External
      > editor and with Agide.

      I now discovered that the balloon evaluation isn't working very well. A
      tooltip with "Evaluating..." pops up too often.

      The implementation probably needs to be changed to only show the tooltip
      when the evaluation result is received. Perhaps this can't be done with
      a tooltip and another mechanism must be used. Is there someone who
      could look into this? Sergey said he doesn't have time available at the
      moment.

      --
      BLACK KNIGHT: None shall pass.
      ARTHUR: I have no quarrel with you, brave Sir knight, but I must cross