NetBeans interface on Win32

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2003
      Sergey Khorev has implemented the NetBeans interface for MS-Windows.
      Using this makes it possible to use Vim with the NetBeans External
      editor and with Agide.

      Before I send this out as an official patch, I would appreciate if you
      try out this patch. Especially check that the various Makefiles work,
      since I cannot test them.

      When using Vim with Agide there are a few problems, I'll fix these the
      coming week. For the NetBeans External editor you need a patch that
      Sergey has made available, see his web site:
      http://iamphet.nm.ru/vim/index.html

      -
      We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for
      sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.