Extra functionality

  • Christophe Poucet
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2003
      Hello,

      I implemented a few new functions into VimL. Do I just diff -u with =
      respect to 6.2 (I don't quite remember which patch version) or do I have =
      to get the bleeding latest patch before that?

      Thanking you in advance,
      Christophe Poucet
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2003
        Christophe Poucet wrote:

        > I implemented a few new functions into VimL. Do I just diff -u with =
        > respect to 6.2 (I don't quite remember which patch version) or do I have =
        > to get the bleeding latest patch before that?

        If you want to submit patches, best is to use the most recent version.
        If you are lucky the diff is the same with an older version, but you
        can't be sure. You would also need to check that the changes still work
        properly on the new version.

        --
        It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.
        [real standing law in Texas, United States of America]