winhelp

  • bob davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      I am using the winhelp.vim plugin and it works very well once I download
      the keyhh.exe file. I am using it with vs6.0 so I want to reference chm
      doc files. The only problem I have is the spaces in the path name to the
      default install location of msdn. Only when I try to select a help file
      from the menu's does it complain about too many arguments to the
      internal functions. I have copied the help files I want to a directory
      such as \msdnhelp but I dont want to copy the whole directory. I am on
      win2k so 2 solutions present themselves:

      1. Fix the winhelp.vim script so the spaces make no difference
      2. Link directories on win2k. I know there is some way to "sort of" do a
      unix link on win2k but I cant seem to find it.

      thanks
      bob