ezmlm warning

  • vim-dev-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 1, 2003
      vim-dev@... mailing list.

      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      24480

      Date: 21 Aug 2003 04:10:27 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-dev-return-24480-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
      Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    • vim-dev-help@vim.org
      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 8, 2004
        vim-dev@... mailing list.

        Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
        message I received.

        I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
        without further notice.

        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
        bounced from your address.

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-dev-index@...>

        Here are the message numbers:

        25404
        25406
        25410
        25426
        25427
        25429
        25431
        25437
        25443
        25445
        25450
        25451
        25461
        25464
        25476
        25497
        25503
        25505
        25506
        25511
        25512
        25524
        25527
        25528
        25532
        25533
        25537
        25540
        25543
        25544
        25545
        25548
        25549
        25547
        25566
        25576
        25583
        25582
        25586
        25595
        25599
        25606
        25609
        25610
        25611
        25612
        25614
        25616
        25618
        25621
        25623
        25625
        25628
        25629
        25630
        25631
        25632
        25634
        25636
        25641
        25642
        25646
        25655
        25658
        25659
        25668
        25674

        Date: 28 Jan 2004 07:07:46 -0000
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
        To: vim-dev-return-25404-@...

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

        <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
        66.218.66.166 failed after I sent the message.
      • vim-dev-help@vim.org
        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 20, 2004
          vim-dev@... mailing list.

          Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
          message I received.

          I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
          without further notice.

          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
          bounced from your address.

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-dev-index@...>

          Here are the message numbers:

          25679
          25680
          25681
          25682
          25699
          25711
          25714
          25715
          25719
          25720
          25740
          25742
          25743
          25747
          25752
          25753
          25755
          25756
          25757
          25758
          25794
          25828
          25845
          25849

          Message 4 of 29 , Mar 5, 2004
            vim-dev@... mailing list.

            Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
            message I received.

            I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
            without further notice.

            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
            bounced from your address.

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-dev-index@...>

            Here are the message numbers:

            25875
            25879
            25893
            25905
            25909
            25957
            25993
            25995
            26126
            26128
            26146

                Date: 8 Mar 2005 22:25:14 -0000
                From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                To: vim-dev-return-30274-@...

                Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                66.218.66.172 failed after I sent the message.
                Remote host said: 451 communication with mail server failed (#4.4.2)
              • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 1, 2006
                  vim-dev@... mailing list.

                  Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                  message I received.

                  I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                  without further notice.

                  I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                  bounced from your address.

                  send an empty message to:
                  <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                  send an empty message to:
                  <vim-dev-index@...>

                  Here are the message numbers:

                  32525
                  32535
                  32537
                  32539
                  32549
                  32552
                  32564
                  32567
                  32569

                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 12, 2006
                    vim-dev@... mailing list.

                    Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                    message I received.

                    I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                    without further notice.

                    I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                    bounced from your address.

                    send an empty message to:
                    <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                    send an empty message to:
                    <vim-dev-index@...>

                    Here are the message numbers:

                    36157
                    36158
                    36159
                    36160
                    36161
                    36162
                    36163
                    36164
                    36166

                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 27, 2006
                      vim-dev@... mailing list.

                      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                      message I received.

                      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                      without further notice.

                      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                      bounced from your address.

                      send an empty message to:
                      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                      send an empty message to:
                      <vim-dev-index@...>

                      Here are the message numbers:

                      36417
                      36418
                      36491
                      36526

                      Message 10 of 29 , Nov 12, 2006
                        vim-dev@... mailing list.

                        Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                        message I received.

                        I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                        without further notice.

                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                        bounced from your address.

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-dev-index@...>

                        Here are the message numbers:

                        36570
                        36630
                        36635
                        36637

                        Date: 31 Oct 2006 19:21:33 -0000
                        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                        To: vim-dev-return-36570-@...

                        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                        <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                        Connected to 66.218.67.36 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                      • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                        Message 11 of 29 , Dec 9, 2006
                          vim-dev@... mailing list.

                          Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                          message I received.

                          I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                          without further notice.

                          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                          bounced from your address.

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-dev-index@...>

                          Here are the message numbers:

                          36744
                          36747
                          36749
                          36757
                          36768
                          36771
                          36773
                          36775
                          36776
                          36777

                              Date: 3 Jan 2007 22:22:11 -0000
                              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                              To: vim-dev-return-36878-@...

                              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                              <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                              Connected to 66.218.66.172 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                            • vim-dev-help@vim.org

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Mar 28, 2007
                                    vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                    Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                    message I received.

                                    I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                    without further notice.

                                    I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                    bounced from your address.

                                    send an empty message to:
                                    <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                    send an empty message to:
                                    <vim-dev-index@...>

                                    Here are the message numbers:

                                    37441
                                    37443
                                    37442
                                    37444
                                    37446
                                    37448
                                    37501

                                    Date: 16 Mar 2007 11:33:42 -0000
                                    From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                    To: vim-dev-return-37441-@...

                                    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                    <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                                    66.218.66.68 does not like recipient.
                                    Remote host said: 451 code 9 160.45.45.151 please try again
                                    Giving up on 66.218.66.68.
                                  • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Apr 22, 2007
                                      vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                      message I received.

                                      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                      without further notice.

                                      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                      bounced from your address.

                                      send an empty message to:
                                      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                      send an empty message to:
                                      <vim-dev-index@...>

                                      Here are the message numbers:

                                      37581
                                      37588
                                      37601
                                      37602
                                      37603

                                      Date: 10 Apr 2007 22:53:59 -0000
                                      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                      To: vim-dev-return-37581-@...

                                      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                      <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                                      Connected to 66.218.66.70 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                    • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                                      Message 18 of 29 , May 5, 2007
                                        vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                        Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                        message I received.

                                        I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                        without further notice.

                                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                        bounced from your address.

                                        send an empty message to:
                                        <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                        send an empty message to:
                                        <vim-dev-index@...>

                                        Here are the message numbers:

                                        37643
                                        37669
                                        37680
                                        37688
                                        37698
                                        37703
                                        37705
                                        37714
                                        37719
                                        37742
                                        37790
                                        37799
                                        37801
                                        37823

                                          Date: 10 May 2007 00:35:39 -0000
                                          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                          To: vim-dev-return-37954-@...

                                          Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                          <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                                          Connected to 66.218.66.166 but connection died. (#4.4.2)