indent/zsh.vim

  • Nikolai Weibull
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Alas, Zsh and SH are not the same file-types. Silly in my opinion, but
      there you have it. Anyway, here's an indentation definition for the zsh
      filetype. And, guess what, it simply loads the indentation definition
      for the sh filetype.
      nikolai

      --
      ::: name: Nikolai Weibull :: aliases: pcp / lone-star / aka :::
      ::: born: Chicago, IL USA :: loc atm: Gothenburg, Sweden :::
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Nikolai Weibull wrote:

        > Alas, Zsh and SH are not the same file-types. Silly in my opinion, but
        > there you have it. Anyway, here's an indentation definition for the zsh
        > filetype. And, guess what, it simply loads the indentation definition
        > for the sh filetype.

        Thanks, I'll include it.

        --
        DINGO: You must spank her well and after you have spanked her you
        may deal with her as you like and then ... spank me.