indent/docbk.vim, ftplugin/automake.vim

  • Nikolai Weibull
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Here are two new files. The first is an indentation definition for the
      docbk format. It is currently the same as that of xml. This should
      work alright, given that you stick to XML DocBook.
      The second file is a file-type plugin for automake. It simply loads the
      file-type plugin for make.
      enjoy,
      nikolai

      P.S.
      is the
      source <sfile>:p:h/xml.vim
      method preferred over
      runtime indent/xml.vim
      ?
      D.S.

      --
      ::: name: Nikolai Weibull :: aliases: pcp / lone-star / aka :::
      ::: born: Chicago, IL USA :: loc atm: Gothenburg, Sweden :::
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Nikolai Weibull wrote:

        > Here are two new files. The first is an indentation definition for the
        > docbk format. It is currently the same as that of xml. This should
        > work alright, given that you stick to XML DocBook.
        > The second file is a file-type plugin for automake. It simply loads the
        > file-type plugin for make.

        Thanks, I'll use the new versions (I already had the previous version
        of these files).

        > P.S.
        > is the
        > source <sfile>:p:h/xml.vim
        > method preferred over
        > runtime indent/xml.vim

        Mostly "runtime! indent/xml.vim" is to be used, so that the user can
        override the indent plugin and/or add something in his "after/indent"
        directory.

        --
        DINGO: Wicked wicked Zoot ... she is a bad person and she must pay the
        penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment