Re: Using Vim in Eclipse

  • Hiroshi Iwatani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2003
      Current version of VI-plugin sometimes can't keep insert mode.
      I respect its effort, but feel unusable for the time being.
      How about making it an official/formal Vim sub-project?

      --
      Hiroshi Iwatani

      *stop cruelty* Annual number of institutionally euthanized cats and dogs
      including kittens and puppies: US 5 million, JP 500 thousand. How about your
      country? *for our better karma*