Re: Adding Vim to the Translation Project

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 12:25 PM
      Johan Svedberg wrote:

      > When I recently started translating Vim into swedish I was supprised
      > when I discovered that Vim, unlike many other high quality free
      > software, didn't use a TP (Translation Project) for management of it's
      > translation. Is there a special reason for this? If not, could adding
      > Vim please be considered?

      Sure. Try contacting the other translators and set it up. Hopefully I
      don't need to do anything for this.

      I suppose this is only for translating messages? Recently several
      people have started translating the on-line documentation as well.

      --
      Ed's Radiator Shop: The Best Place in Town to Take a Leak.