Patch to engspchk v.34

  • Yura Kloubakov
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hi,

      It's a payback time :). I have a couple of patches I'd like
      to submit but I am not sure if the format is correct or the
      place is right. I will start with this one and you will tell
      me if I'm doing it right. BTW, thanks Chip for the plugin.

      Fixes:

      - shows the actual <Leader> on the menu items
      - removes map to LoadSpchk when it is loaded and restores it
      back when it is unloaded
      - removes <Leader>ec from DrChip menu after the new menu is
      created (this way DrChip menu stays in the same position
      on my W2K box)

      Regards,
      Yura.