vim.vim highlighting

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hello,

      I send this to Dr. Campbell but he doesn't respond (holidays?).

      Highlighting of new -complete=custom in vim.vim

      Please add this line to syntax/vim.vim :

      In
      :command -complete=custom,Function
      custom,Function is highlighted as an error.

      syn match vimUserAttrbCmplt contained "custom,[A-Z][A-Za-z0-9_]\+"

      Works for me.

      m.
      Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 27 May)
      http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
      Are You There?