Re: Maximum number of folds

  • Øyvind A. Holm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11 9:54 AM
      On 2003-07-10 09:48-0700 Noel Henson wrote:

      > Is there a maximum on the number of folds a document can have?

      The maximum fold level is set to 20 in the source, but this value can be
      changed to the level you need. The level is defined by the MAX_LEVEL
      constant in src/fold.c .

      Regards,
      Øyvind
      ---------------------------
      <uniplex> if I wanted to do
      wget -O /dev/null http://www.sco.com/images/pdf/education/SCO_AEP_posterfiles.zip
      in an endless loop?
      <twkm> why?
      <dufflebunk> while true; do wget .... ; done
      <uniplex> whynot?
      <twkm> i see.
    • Noel Henson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15 6:19 AM
        I understand the maximum number of fold levels. I'm having significant
        performance problems with documents that have in excess of 10,000 folds. The
        performance problem increases non-linearly with linear increases in fold
        quantity. Can anyone help me locate the bottleneck or point me in the right
        direction?

        Thanks,

        Noel