Question about the mailing list

  • Dan Hulme
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
      I am new here, and posted a message to the Yahoo archive by accident rather than using the mailing
      list. Is there a way this message can be retreived? I'd rather not rewrite it if possible.

      -Dan

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Benji Fisher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2003
        Dan Hulme wrote:
        > I am new here, and posted a message to the Yahoo archive by accident rather than using the mailing
        > list. Is there a way this message can be retreived? I'd rather not rewrite it if possible.
        >
        > -Dan

        I do not know how the archives are managed. Probably there is no way to
        retrieve it. Depending on your mail client and settings, there may be a copy of
        the letter in your outgoing mail folder.

        HTH --Benji Fisher
      • Michael Geddes
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2003
          The messages are all being archived by yahoo groups, as long as you
          aren't going back too far!

          There are a couple of other archives floating about, but hopefully you
          won't need them.

          //.ichael G