really weird mouse behavior

  • Denis Perelyubskiy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 10:23 AM
      Hello,

      When running a gvim, if i click on the title bar
      and try to move the window, vim instead switches
      to visual mode, and hilights the first line or
      part of it. Also, sometimes, when I try to close
      vim, I have to double-click the cross to close it,
      since the first click merely seems to give vim
      the focus, even if this happens after I alt-tab
      to vim, thus thinking that it is already in focus!

      Running 6.2, with patches 1-14 on win2k, ole support.
      I am experiencing this problem, regardless of whether
      I start with gvim -u NONE -U NONE or if I read my
      configuration files.

      The problem seems to have appeared recently, but I
      can't tell when.

      I don't see similar problems with any other programs.

      Has anyone seen anything like that?

      thanks,

      denis

      --
      // mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <lists at overwhelmTAKECAPITALSOUT dot net>
      // icq : 12359698