Re: changelog.vim spacing errors highlighting

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 1, 2003
      On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 11:01:08AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

      BTW. If I can suggest one thing to changelog.vim: couldn't be set
      autoindent default setting in this ftplugin?

      m.
      Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 27 May)
      http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
      Are You There?
    • David Necas (Yeti)
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 1, 2003
        On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 02:06:56PM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

        > Hmm, appears to be a bit more complicated, because we should also
        > highlight the file name. This is what I came up with.

        OK, space-only ChangeLogs look a little bit funny, but
        readability isn't considerably affected. When someone uses
        listchars to visualize tabs (like me), it looks even more
        funny -- both tabs and spaces are emphasized. But OK, it's
        a compromise.

        Yeti