Win32 Makefile patches

  • Dan Sharp
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      I didn't see any feedback, positive or negative, on any of these
      patches, so I thought I would repost them to make sure they weren't missed.

      ext-Make_bc5.mak.diff : Adds USEDLL option to BC5 makefile for building
      gvimext.dll. Currently used to build binary distributed by Cream project.

      gettext.diff : Adds GETTEXT option to Vim bc5 makefile, and changes
      option from INTL to GETTEXT in mvc makefile. Makes option consistent
      across all Win32 Makefiles.

      ming.diff : Adds OLE and TCL support to ming makefile. Removes
      dyn-ming.h dependency from ming and cyg makefiles and relevant source
      code. Finally, changes option settings from 1 / 0 to yes / no in ming
      makefile for consistency across all Win32 Makefiles.

      Dan Sharp
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        Dan Sharp wrote:

        > I didn't see any feedback, positive or negative, on any of these
        > patches, so I thought I would repost them to make sure they weren't missed.
        >
        > ext-Make_bc5.mak.diff : Adds USEDLL option to BC5 makefile for building
        > gvimext.dll. Currently used to build binary distributed by Cream project.
        >
        > gettext.diff : Adds GETTEXT option to Vim bc5 makefile, and changes
        > option from INTL to GETTEXT in mvc makefile. Makes option consistent
        > across all Win32 Makefiles.
        >
        > ming.diff : Adds OLE and TCL support to ming makefile. Removes
        > dyn-ming.h dependency from ming and cyg makefiles and relevant source
        > code. Finally, changes option settings from 1 / 0 to yes / no in ming
        > makefile for consistency across all Win32 Makefiles.

        Looks OK to me, but I didn't actually check the changes. I'll await
        comments for a few days before sending out these patches.

        --
        E M A C S
        s e l o h