Re: Autocompletion drop down in gvim

  • Flemming Madsen
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2003
      I have already posted a patch for arbitrary completion in
      user defined commands. Maybe I should alaborate a little on that
      and make it available for insert mode completions as well.
      Watch this space ...

      As for the menu / console issue: It is very well possible to have
      menus in a console. For someone with the time on his hands, I think it
      would make for a very nice little project to do console menus in Vim.
      See the these linksfor an example with the links browser.

      http://www.sitecenter.dk/themadsens/nss-folder/mappe/links1popup.png
      http://www.sitecenter.dk/themadsens/nss-folder/mappe/links1menu.png

      If this was augmented for some means to map wildmode to a popup menu
      we would have the best of all worlds.

      /Flemming