Re: kvim for vim second try

  • Mickael Marchand

      Le Mardi 4 Février 2003 20:16, pixi@... a écrit :

      > Mickael Marchand <lists@...> writes:
      > : Hi,
      > :
      > : I've reworked the patch and fix the issues you reported (Qt detection,
      > : gcc-3.2 with exceptions), there may be still warnings about includes path
      > : order (please send me a full report in that case with make output so that
      > : I know where exactly to remove /usr/include)
      > : the patch is at http://freenux.org/vim/ as before.
      > this patch compiled without any tweaking, and kvim is running well.
      > two minor issues:
      > 1) here's the include order warning:
      > gcc -c -I. -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DFEAT_GUI_KDE
      > -I/usr/lib/qt3/include -I/usr/include -pipe -O6 -march=pentium3
      > -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fdelete-null-pointer-checks
      > -fexpensive-optimizations -fno-strength-reduce -I/usr/X11R6/include
      > -o objects/fileio.o fileio.c
      > cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/include"
      > cc1: warning: as it has already been specified as a non-system directory

      hmm , where are located your KDE includes ?
      in /usr/include ?
      could you send me your config.log please

      > 2) on startup, i get of these error messages:
      > QMenuData::removeItem: Index -1 out of range
      > this reproduces it for without my normal startup:
      > kvim -u NONE -U NONE --cmd ':set guioptions-=t'
      > nothing bad seems to happen except for those errors, which go away if
      > i also subtract T from guioptions.
      these are warnings actually. It's just a problem with an index which is
      sometimes negative (index to place the icon in the toolbar), Qt changes
      (should) them automatically. I'll have a look to see if i can prevent it from
      being negative.
      anyway if you can see all toolbar icons, then everything's fine.