Re: Nullsoft Windows installer

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
      Steve Hall wrote:

      > Is anyone here the author or maintainer of Vim's Nullsoft Windows
      > installer packages? Just curious if there have been any udpates to
      > those files since 6.1.0 or if there will need to be before 6.2.

      I haven't made changes, but I did get a patch for NSIS 2.0 from Rene de
      Zwart. Haven't tried it yet.

      I'll probably make some changes for 6.2, but I don't know yet how much.
      It always requires good testing, some versions of NSIS have bugs and
      they make incompatible changes.

      --
      TALL KNIGHT: We shall say Ni! again to you if you do not appease us.
      ARTHUR: All right! What do you want?