Nullsoft Windows installer

  • Steve Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      Is anyone here the author or maintainer of Vim's Nullsoft Windows
      installer packages? Just curious if there have been any udpates to
      those files since 6.1.0 or if there will need to be before 6.2.

      Steve Hall [ digitect{at}mindspring{dot}com ]
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
        Steve Hall wrote:

        > Is anyone here the author or maintainer of Vim's Nullsoft Windows
        > installer packages? Just curious if there have been any udpates to
        > those files since 6.1.0 or if there will need to be before 6.2.

        I haven't made changes, but I did get a patch for NSIS 2.0 from Rene de
        Zwart. Haven't tried it yet.

        I'll probably make some changes for 6.2, but I don't know yet how much.
        It always requires good testing, some versions of NSIS have bugs and
        they make incompatible changes.

        --
        TALL KNIGHT: We shall say Ni! again to you if you do not appease us.
        ARTHUR: All right! What do you want?