Re: make test on Red Hat 8.0

  • Benji Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Benji Fisher wrote:
      >>Does anyone know what to try next? Complete version info below.
      >

      > :help debug-vim

      Thanks. Test 6 fails, but does not crash. When I run gdb, it
      reports "Program exited normally." The stack is empty. Again, the
      result of "make test" is

      Test results:
      test6 FAILED
      ALL DONE

      --Benj Fisher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
        Benji Fisher wrote:

        > >>Does anyone know what to try next? Complete version info below.
        > >

        > > :help debug-vim
        >
        > Thanks. Test 6 fails, but does not crash. When I run gdb, it
        > reports "Program exited normally." The stack is empty. Again, the
        > result of "make test" is
        >
        > Test results:
        > test6 FAILED
        > ALL DONE

        Should have read it more carefully...

        Try comparing "test6.ok" and "test6.failed". That should give you an
        idea about what is wrong. If you don't understand it send me both
        files.

        269. You wonder how you can make your dustbin produce Sesame Street's
        Oscar's the Garbage Monster song when you empty it.