Patch 6.1.254 breaks exists()

  • Hitched97
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2002
      patch 254 broke exists() - I now get "Function name must start with a capital"
      when I test for the existance of builtin functions:

      if exists("*somefunc")

      I verified this work with 6.1.253, and fails with 6.1.254

      - Steve Wall
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2002
        Steve Wall wrote:

        > patch 254 broke exists() - I now get "Function name must start with a capital"
        > when I test for the existance of builtin functions:
        >
        > if exists("*somefunc")
        >
        > I verified this work with 6.1.253, and fails with 6.1.254

        Good point, I'll make a patch for it.

        107. When using your phone you forget that you don't have to use your
        keyboard.