Re: Patch 6.1.243 (extra)

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2002
      Bill McCarthy wrote:

      > I applied today's patches through 243 and attempted a make.
      >
      > I'm running on WinXP and using Mingw32.
      >
      > Here's the compile error:

      > normal.c: In function `nv_put':
      > normal.c:7999: `PUT_LINE_SPLIT' undeclared (first use in this function)
      > normal.c:7999: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
      > normal.c:7999: for each function it appears in.)
      > normal.c:8001: `PUT_LINE_FORWARD' undeclared (first use in this function)
      > make: *** [normal.o] Error 1

      Patch 6.1.237 is incomplete. I forgot the changes for vim.h. Patch
      6.1.244 adds them.

      > Then I checked the version.c file and noticed that there was
      > no patch 236. This is probably the source of my problem
      > (although there were no error messages as I applied the
      > other patches).

      Somehow 6.1.236 did get uploaded to the ftp site, but I can't find it in
      my outbound mail log (I had some DNS trouble). I'll send it now.

      Sorry for the inconvenience!

      --
      The question is: What do you do with your life?
      The wrong answer is: Become the richest guy in the graveyard.