hardcopy previewing utility

  • vipin aravind
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2002
      Message
      Hello,
              I am releasing a utility named "Print Mirror" which after installation would show the preview on the screen,
      If you are ok with the preview then you can go ahead printing it.If anyones interested please mail me, I can send
      you the dlls and the installation proceedure.
      thank you
      vipin
    • vipin aravind
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2002
        Message
        I have uploaded the zipped file here.

        It contains a readme.txt on the installation proceedure.

        Also visit my home page

        thank you
        vipin

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
          In fact, there is no readme.txt, either in the zip file or elsewhere on the
          website.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 27, 2002
            Ross,
            Thanks for noting me that. I have added it.
            thank you
            vipin

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
              Message
              Hello,
                      I have uploaded the beta1.1 version of the utility in the link below.
              As a word of caution it might be unstable,so please make sure you save your work
              thank you
              vipin