plugin too slow

  • Kontra, Gergely
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      Hi!

      I develop an MRU plugin.
      During the developement, I experienced, that the plugin become very
      slow.
      So I decided to measure the time spent with the functions, so I log them
      to @a.
      But these test doesn't show me any results, all functions lasts at most
      1 seconds.
      So my last chance is the plugin-developer community.
      Can anybody give me some hints why this plugin is so slow?

      Thx in advance

      Gergo
      +-[Kontra, Gergely @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics]-+
      | Email: kgergely@..., kgergely@... |