Re: Feature request: Indent level objects

  • Benji Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
      On Thursday, October 3, 2002, at 02:06 PM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > I have been trying out a number of similar commands for Python. I'll
      > include them below. Also, Benji Fisher wrote something for this. It's
      > mostly for using "%", but also other things. I don't know where he made
      > it available.

      http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=386

      The script, python_match.vim, defines % and g% to cycle through
      if/elif/else and try/except/catch structures in either direction. It
      also defines [% and ]% to move to the start or end of a block. I think
      that % and g% are pretty Python-specific, but the other two may be
      useful in other languages as well.

      All of these should work in Normal, Visual, and Operator-pending
      modes.

      --Benji Fisher