german vimtutor

  • Hofmann, Joachim
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi,

      anyone knows if there is a german translation of the vimtutor around, or
      someone is working on it?
      I startet making one, if there is no other around, I would finish it.

      Greetings

      Achim

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        Achim -

        > anyone knows if there is a german translation of the vimtutor around, or
        > someone is working on it?
        > I startet making one, if there is no other around, I would finish it.

        I don't have a German translation of the vimtutor yet. If you make one,
        please send me a copy and I'll include it in the next release.

        - Bram

        --
        ARTHUR: Shut up! Will you shut up!
        DENNIS: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.