Re: Command-line window bug

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
      Kontra Gergely wrote:

      > If I'm in normal mode, and press q: to enter the command-line window,
      > lines can be folded, if it contains lines like {{{ and foldmethod is
      > marker.

      I cannot reproduce it. When I edit "src/fold.c" and do "q:" the
      'foldmethod' is reset to "manual".

      > BTW: Closing an opened command-line window is not trivial (What about
      > closing it with Esc or Esc-Esc?)

      The command-line window behaves just like other windows, close it with
      ":q". I think making commands behave differently in this window would
      be confusing.

      --
      DEAD PERSON: I don't want to go in the cart!
      CUSTOMER: Oh, don't be such a baby.