Command-line window bug

  • Kontra, Gergely
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
      Hi!

      If I'm in normal mode, and press q: to enter the command-line window,
      lines can be folded, if it contains lines like {{{ and foldmethod is
      marker.

      BTW: Closing an opened command-line window is not trivial (What about
      closing it with Esc or Esc-Esc?)

      Gergo

      +-[Kontra, Gergely @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics]-+
      | Email: kgergely@..., kgergely@... |
        Kontra Gergely wrote:

        > If I'm in normal mode, and press q: to enter the command-line window,
        > lines can be folded, if it contains lines like {{{ and foldmethod is
        > marker.

        I cannot reproduce it. When I edit "src/fold.c" and do "q:" the
        'foldmethod' is reset to "manual".

        > BTW: Closing an opened command-line window is not trivial (What about
        > closing it with Esc or Esc-Esc?)

        The command-line window behaves just like other windows, close it with
        ":q". I think making commands behave differently in this window would
        be confusing.

        --
        DEAD PERSON: I don't want to go in the cart!
        CUSTOMER: Oh, don't be such a baby.