vim dev-c++ integration (newbie)

  • Roger_15@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2002
      Hi all,
      First, please forgive my ignorance or if this is off topic. I check
      for an FAQ
      and was told it was not available yet.

      Question:
      I am studying C++ and I would like to use dev-c++ with vim. I'm planning
      to use these on different platforms (Linux and Windows) to keep things
      familiar and hopefully less confusing.
      Using these two are a bit cumbersome and was wondering if there are some
      hints out there
      on how these can work together better or perhaps other compiler suggestions.

      Thanks!

      Roger.