Re: www.vim.org

  • Wichert Akkerman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
      Previously Ali Akcaagac wrote:
      > is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
      > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?

      Actually I much prefer this setup :)

      Wichert.

      /wichert@... This space intentionally left occupied \
      | wichert@... http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
      | 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0 2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |
    • Ricardo SIGNES
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
        On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 10:51:28AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
        > Previously Ali Akcaagac wrote:
        > > is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
        > > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?
        > Actually I much prefer this setup :)

        I'm actually back to work on a unified vim.org -- I will soon (today, I hope)
        be posting a list of Requests For Information and general help in order to get
        it done ASAP.

        So, if anyone wants to be helpful, you will soon have a chance. :)

        --
        rjbs