Re: www.vim.org

  • Ali Akcaagac
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2002
      On Friday 05 July 2002 03:39, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
      > Please read the very top of the page you /do/ get when opening www.vim.org

      already found out :-) thanks anyways.

      --
      Name....: Ali Akcaagac
      E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@...-wilhelmshaven.de
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
        Previously Ali Akcaagac wrote:
        > is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
        > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?

        Actually I much prefer this setup :)

        Wichert.

        /wichert@... This space intentionally left occupied \
        | wichert@... http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
        | 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0 2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |
      • Ricardo SIGNES
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
          On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 10:51:28AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
          > Previously Ali Akcaagac wrote:
          > > is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
          > > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?
          > Actually I much prefer this setup :)

          I'm actually back to work on a unified vim.org -- I will soon (today, I hope)
          be posting a list of Requests For Information and general help in order to get
          it done ASAP.

          So, if anyone wants to be helpful, you will soon have a chance. :)

          --
          rjbs