Re: www.vim.org

  • Ricardo SIGNES
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4 6:39 PM
      On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 02:18:50AM +0200, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
      > why can't i get to the _correct_ page anymore when i enter www.vim.org .
      > i am getting redirected to vim.sf.org that was definately not the page
      > i was looking for. is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
      > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?

      Please read the very top of the page you /do/ get when opening www.vim.org

      It's pretty hard to miss.

      --
      rjbs
    • Ali Akcaagac
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4 7:21 PM
        On Friday 05 July 2002 03:39, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
        > Please read the very top of the page you /do/ get when opening www.vim.org

        already found out :-) thanks anyways.

        --
        Name....: Ali Akcaagac
        E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@...-wilhelmshaven.de
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5 1:51 AM
          Previously Ali Akcaagac wrote:
          > is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
          > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?

          Actually I much prefer this setup :)

          Wichert.

          /wichert@... This space intentionally left occupied \
          | wichert@... http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
          | 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0 2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |
        • Ricardo SIGNES
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5 4:44 AM
            On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 10:51:28AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
            > Previously Ali Akcaagac wrote:
            > > is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
            > > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?
            > Actually I much prefer this setup :)

            I'm actually back to work on a unified vim.org -- I will soon (today, I hope)
            be posting a list of Requests For Information and general help in order to get
            it done ASAP.

            So, if anyone wants to be helpful, you will soon have a chance. :)

            --
            rjbs