www.vim.org

  • Ali Akcaagac
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2002
      hi,

      why can't i get to the _correct_ page anymore when i enter www.vim.org .
      i am getting redirected to vim.sf.org that was definately not the page
      i was looking for. is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
      and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?

      --
      Name....: Ali Akcaagac
      E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@...-wilhelmshaven.de
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2002
        On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 02:18:50AM +0200, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
        > why can't i get to the _correct_ page anymore when i enter www.vim.org .
        > i am getting redirected to vim.sf.org that was definately not the page
        > i was looking for. is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
        > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?

        Please read the very top of the page you /do/ get when opening www.vim.org

        It's pretty hard to miss.

        --
        rjbs
      • Ali Akcaagac
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2002
          On Friday 05 July 2002 03:39, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
          > Please read the very top of the page you /do/ get when opening www.vim.org

          already found out :-) thanks anyways.

          --
          Name....: Ali Akcaagac
          E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@...-wilhelmshaven.de
        • Wichert Akkerman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
            Previously Ali Akcaagac wrote:
            > is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
            > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?

            Actually I much prefer this setup :)

            Wichert.

            /wichert@... This space intentionally left occupied \
            | wichert@... http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
            | 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0 2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |
          • Ricardo SIGNES
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
              On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 10:51:28AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
              > Previously Ali Akcaagac wrote:
              > > is there any possibility to fix that confusion again
              > > and have the www.vim.org redirect to the correct page again please ?
              > Actually I much prefer this setup :)

              I'm actually back to work on a unified vim.org -- I will soon (today, I hope)
              be posting a list of Requests For Information and general help in order to get
              it done ASAP.

              So, if anyone wants to be helpful, you will soon have a chance. :)

              --
              rjbs