Re: Patch collection for Vim 6.1

  • P. Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1 4:24 AM
      From: "Vince Negri" <vnegri@...>
      To: "'P. Alejandro Lopez-Valencia'" <dradul@...>; "VIM
      developers" <vim-dev@...>
      Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 2:42 AM
      Subject: RE: Patch collection for Vim 6.1

      > I know you've solved this, but just for the record the
      > vimtbar.lib file is only used in the the 16-bit windows
      > version. (It's a helper library to back-implement the
      > win32 common control toolbar on Windows 3.x)
      >
      > > Win32 gVim 6.1.112 has a problem with the toolbar. The open file
      option
      > > doesn't work and gives me a bunch of binary garbage in the status
      line;
      > >...perhaps I have a corrupt
      > > vimtbar.lib file?

      Thanks for the info, I never was one for studying the innards of win32
      (I do know my way around the MacOS toolbox, but most of that knowledge
      is obsolete these days :).

      BTW, I have discovered a problem with my posted makefiles. For the
      record, tt seems that gettext and iconv support won't work properly with
      Cygwin's gcc plus mingw runtime, unless I
      use -DMBYTE -DFEAT_GETTEXT -DDYNAMIC_GETETXT -DDYNAMIC_ICONV.