Cygwin makefile. Was: Re: patched vim on pc?

  • P. Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2002
      From: "P. Alejandro Lopez-Valencia" <dradul@...>
      To: "Vim Devel ML" <vim-dev@...>
      Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 9:09 AM
      Subject: Re: patched vim on pc?

      > I am attaching both the makefile and the NSIS script I used to create
      > the binary I am using, 6.1.112. No OLE and no perl/python/ruby, but it
      > does have gettext and iconv support. Unfortunately, it has no dynamic
      > IME support, because the needed header doesn't exist in the win32api
      > distribution. (My other weekend project :).
      >
      > I still have some problems with the console utilities, namely
      > install.exe, uninstal.exe and vimrun.exe. I solved that particular
      > problem compiling them with Borland C++, but I have modified the
      linking
      > in the makefile and they should work now, but this needs testing.

      An updated makefile and NSIS script that solve a couple of issues: no
      inclusion of getext catalog files and clean compilation of the console
      utilities.

      TODO: OLE, GvimExt.dll (copy from previous installation to create NSIS
      installer), IME stuff (needs creating a clean room implementation of the
      system header), external extension languages (at the bottom of the
      list).