RE: Presentation at SANE conference

  • Zdenek Sekera
    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2002

      Good luck with your talk.
      Would you remind me/us what does the A-A-P stand for?
      (Even the A-A-P project page doesn't say that).
      Will you put your talk on the web eventually?

      ---Zdenek
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2002
        Zdenek Sekera wrote:

        > > I will be present at the upcoming SANE 2002 conference. I'm actually
        > > doing a poster session on A-A-P, but they won't stop us from talking
        > > about Vim :-). A-A-P is somewhat related to Vim anyway.
        >
        > Good luck with your talk.
        > Would you remind me/us what does the A-A-P stand for?
        > (Even the A-A-P project page doesn't say that).

        It's a name. It doesn't really stand for anything (yet). At least it
        sorts nicely :-).

        > Will you put your talk on the web eventually?

        The poster will be available on-line after the conference. The visitors
        of SANE deserve to be the first to see it.

        --
        NEIL INNES PLAYED: THE FIRST SELF-DESTRUCTIVE MONK, ROBIN'S LEAST FAVORITE
        MINSTREL, THE PAGE CRUSHED BY A RABBIT, THE OWNER OF A DUCK

      • Zdenek Sekera
        Message 3 of 7 , May 7, 2002

          :-):-)

          > > Will you put your talk on the web eventually?
          ^^^^^^^^^^^

          > The poster will be available on-line after the conference. The visitors
          > of SANE deserve to be the first to see it.

          Absolutely.

          ---Zdenek
        • Thomas Köhler
          Message 4 of 7 , May 7, 2002
            Bram Moolenaar wrote [020507 13:59]:
            > Zdenek Sekera wrote:
            > > > I will be present at the upcoming SANE 2002 conference. I'm actually
            > > > doing a poster session on A-A-P, but they won't stop us from talking
            > > > about Vim :-). A-A-P is somewhat related to Vim anyway.
            > >
            > > Good luck with your talk.
            > > Would you remind me/us what does the A-A-P stand for?
            > > (Even the A-A-P project page doesn't say that).
            >
            > It's a name. It doesn't really stand for anything (yet). At least it
            > sorts nicely :-).

            Another Adventurous Project? :-)
            All Agree to Party? :-)))

            Ciao,
            Thomas

            IRC: jeanluc | on All Real
          • Coen Engelbarts
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2002
              > > > Would you remind me/us what does the A-A-P stand for?
              > > > (Even the A-A-P project page doesn't say that).
              > >
              > > It's a name. It doesn't really stand for anything (yet).
              > At least it
              > > sorts nicely :-).
              >
              > Another Adventurous Project? :-)
              > All Agree to Party? :-)))

              I vote for "An A-A-P Project" or "Any Acronym Possible".
              ;-)
            • vipin aravind
              Message 6 of 7 , May 8, 2002
                whats happening here?