C-Syntax-Highlighting

  • Jens Schicke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 8:56 AM
      Hi all,

      I wrote this hihglighting to see more of the text enlighted :)

      Do u think a C-hihglighting with the folowing fetures might be useful and i should try to make it campatible for other systems or is it more or less wasted work?

      Features:
      highlighting of the normal C-syntax eg "void" "int" "return"
      highlighting of variables in different groups like "int" "long" "char"
      highlighting of functions
      highlighting of labels
      folding
      testing for too many braces
      testing for braces after "if" "for" and "while"
      recursive catching of vars and functions in all includes and caching of the syntax there
      own colorsheme can be activated with useowncolors=1

      Problems:
      slow if the syntax is not yet cached
      atm only running on Linux (but can be fixed though)
      no typedef highlighting (and of vars defined with such types)
      errors with structs sometimes