Re(surrecting): sjis encoding

  • Hiroshi Iwatani
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 3:02 AM
      Is there a way to establish an automatic, implicit
      coupling between ':write ++enc=sjis' and 'fileformat=dos'?

      TIA
      Hiroshi Iwatani
    • Hiroshi Iwatani
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 3:05 AM
        This is a self reply.
        Although I haven't tried them yet I think I've
        found the answers:

        :abbreviate savedos set fileformat=dos | write ++enc=sjis
        or
        :map <F1> set fileformat=dos | write ++enc=sjis

        Are they right?

        Sorry for my ill behaving like a stray bee in a class ballroom ;-(