Sharp Zaurus

  • Benji Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      Vimaniacs:

      I just got a new toy: a Sharp Zaurus. Although it is marketed as
      a PDA, it is actually a pocket-sized Linux box with 64MB of RAM and a
      206-MHz processor. Obviously, I have to get vim running on this thing.
      (When I start vi, :version tells me that it is really Elvis! :-( ) This
      will take me a while if I have to do it myself, although I think that I
      can find all the information I need at http://zaurus.sourceforge.net/ .
      Is anyone else working on this?

      --Benji Fisher
    • Gavin Sinclair